Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good bye $30+ bracelets... hello to great style and super savings!

So... a while back I hosted a jewelry party and bought too many some fabulous wrap style bracelets... lets just say that I no longer need to pay over $30 for these bracelets anymore! Don't get me wrong, I still like the $30+ ones... but they just don't have the satisfaction attached to them.   The satisfaction of saying, "yeah, I made that!"  

Here's a triple wrap leather bracelet with glass pearl beads... took about an hour and cost a considerable amount less than what I would have paid at that party...  and I even have enough beads to make a second one!

(please excuse my crappy picture... my phone really isn't the best way to do this, but it's always closest... and usually always charged!)


No comments:

Post a Comment