Wednesday, December 14, 2011

well....

well, it's apparent that I'm a bad blogger... I forget to take pictures, and I have a hard time actually getting on here (vice facebook) to actually share what I've been up to. 

a TON of crafting has been going on, and yes I've been cheating on my wednesdays and crafting on other days too :o)  it's been fun though.  Since my last post, over 2 months ago, I've learned a lot, and made a lot.  I learned how to quilt a couple of weeks ago, and have made 3 quilts.  they are semi-home made quilts, as I like to use the pre-cut charm pack fabrics instead of cutting out my own squares. But tonight I did purchase a 5" square cutting thing so that I can cut my own squares (one day). 

I hope to get better at this blogging game... maybe it will be my new years resolution? My mom did that a couple of years ago, she was inspired by the julie and julia movie.  Although her blogging wasn't about cooking, it was scrapbookings.  So maybe I'll follow in my mom's footsteps (again) and do the same with 2012?? I mean... it could be the last year of our lives with the whole doomsday 2012 apocalypse thing that's "happening". but instead of doing every single day .... that could get really expensive and frankly wear out the creative juices... but it could also drain my pinterest boards and i could check everything off of my pin boards in 1 year instead of probably 10 :o)

we will see... sounds like a good idea... but we will see :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment